Skip to main content

Song lyrics and download: God is Good by Nosa



God is good lyrics:


Verse1:
No be my mama, definitely not to my papa
I dey try but not me fine pass, I go school, I no make first class
No be by muscle, I work hard but no be by hustle
I no be strength cause strength can crumble, I get friends but friends can fumble
Na God be my anchor, He dey my front na Em be my backup
I no be man cause man can back off, na this ooo
Na Em be my chairman, na He be why me I no dey fear man
I don’t know why I say make I share my testimony ooo

Chorus:
God is good
Eh my God is good
Ehe God is good
Ehe God is good to me
God is good
Ehe God is good to me

I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God

Verse2:
I first dey suffer, but He brought me out of the gutter
Aje pako turn into butter, a nobody turn into oga
E no dey forsake me, E no dey fail, e no dey frustrate me
He dey my side and nothing can shake me
I am on the rock and nothing can break me
Na Em be my father, on top Em head He carry my matter
And when I call He always dey answer, my God ooo
Now see as Em bless me, I wan give up but God no let me
Everybody please come and hear this testimony ooo

Chorus:
God is good
Eh my God is good
Ehe God is good
Ehe God is good to me
God is good
Ehe God is good to me
The lord is my shepherd, na Him be my shepherd
God is good
Eh my God is good
Ehe God is good
Ehe God is good to me
God is good
Ehe God is good to me

I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God
I thank God, I thank God …

Eeehh, ahhhhh …

I first dey suffer, my bread don butter
He took me from nothing and turn me to something
Man can fail me, money can fail me
Hustle can fail me but God no go fail me
The say make I dey there, they say I be failure
But God don say yes, nobody can say no
Eeehhh, ahhhh …


Click the link to download: God is Good mp3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Causes of Infertility

Introduction: Cases of infertility have lived with man for ages. The most appalling mindset of some society in the world is that women are to be blamed for all infertility cases. This mindset they supported saying that women are the one that conceive and carry the baby to term, therefore inability to conceive should be addressed to them. This is not true because men have an equal part to play just as women.