Skip to main content

Song Lyrics and Download: Miracles Everywhere by Tim Godfrey



Intro...

Verse:

If not for your grace
Where would I be
Where would I be

If not for your love
Where would I be
Where would I be

If not for your mercy
Where would I be
Where would I be

If not for the cross
Where would I be
Where would I be

If not for your grace
Where would I be
Where would I be

If not for your love
Where would I be
Where would I be

If not for your mercy
Where would I be
Where would I be

If not for the cross
Where would I be
Where would I be


No one understands
Where you brought me from
Now my life has changed
See what you have done

No one understands
Where you brought me from
Now my life has changed
See what you have done

Chorus:

I don't know why and I don't know how
All I see is
Miracles everywhere, miracles everywhere

I don't know why and I don't know how
All I see is
Miracles everywhere, miracles everywhere

Don't ask me why, don't ask me how
Everywhere I go
Miracles everywhere, miracles everywhere

Don't ask me why, don't ask me how
Everywhere I go
Miracles everywhere, miracles everywhere

Repeat:
No one understands...

Repeat Chorus:...

Miracle everywhere, miracles everywhere, miracles everywhere...

Repeat:
No one understands...


Repeat Chorus:...

Miracle everywhere, miracles everywhere, miracles everywhere...

Repeat:
No one understands...


Download mp3: Miracles Everywhere mp3

You can post your corrections on the comment section. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Causes of Infertility

Introduction: Cases of infertility have lived with man for ages. The most appalling mindset of some society in the world is that women are to be blamed for all infertility cases. This mindset they supported saying that women are the one that conceive and carry the baby to term, therefore inability to conceive should be addressed to them. This is not true because men have an equal part to play just as women.