Skip to main content

Song Lyrics and Music Download: What He Says by GUC


 

GUC Biography:

GUC, as he is popularly known, was born Gift Ugochi Christopher in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. He hails from Emohua LGA, Port-Harcourt, a local government area in Rivers State, Nigeria. It has not been made public his birth year, but we are certain he was born on 8th October. The young minister is either in his late 20s or early 30s. He is a graduate of the University of Port-Harcourt which he enrolled

in 2013 and speaks Ikwerre Igbo fluently.

GUC is married to Nkpoikana Ntuk (Nene Ntuk), his long-time fiance. They got married on 6th March 2021 at Lemaco Halls and Garden, Plot 24/26 Ada George Road in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.

GUC attends Rhema House International Church, Anwuri Pavilion Complex, Alakahia Est West Road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.

Info @ https://thrillng.com/gift-ugochi-christopher-guc-biography-ministry-and-networth/


Chorus:

Jesus Christ I cannot Live without You

Righteous One I cannot Live without You

Holy One I cannot Live without You

If You Leave me I will die o

If You leave me I will suffer


Jesus Christ I cannot Live without You

Awesome wonder I cannot Live without You

Holy One I cannot Live without You

If You Leave me I will die o

If You leave me I will suffer


Jesus Christ I cannot Live without You (Aya yah yah)

Righteous One I cannot Live without You

Holy One I cannot Live without You

If You Leave me I will die o

If You leave me I will suffer


Jesus Christ I cannot Live without You

Awesome wonder I cannot Live without You

Holy One I cannot Live without You

If You Leave me I will die o

If You leave me I will suffer



(My Father and My King)

Jesus Christ I cannot Live without You

Righteous One I cannot Live without You

Holy One I cannot Live without You

If You Leave me I will die o

If You leave me I will suffer


Oh Oh Oh

I cannot live without You

Oh Oh Oh

I cannot live without You

Oh Oh Oh

I cannot live without You

If You Leave me I will die o

If You leave me I will suffer


Oh Oh Oh

I cannot live without You

Oh Oh Oh

I cannot live without You

Oh Oh Oh

I cannot live without You

If You Leave me I will die o

If You leave me I will suffer


[Speaking in Tongues]


Bridge:

You won’t leave me, You won’t leave me

You won’t leave me

That’s what You said

That’s what You said


You won’t leave me, You won’t leave me

You won’t leave me

That’s what You said

That’s what You said


You won’t leave me, You won’t leave me

You won’t leave me

That’s what You said

That’s what You said


I gaghị arapụ m

I gaghị arapụ m, I gaghị arapụ m

O ihe ikwuru


Thats what you say

I gaghị arapụ m

I gaghị arapụ m, I gaghị arapụ m

O ihe ikwuru


I gaghị arapụ m

I gaghị arapụ m. I gaghị arapụ m

O ihe ikwuru


I gaghị arapụ m

I gaghị arapụ m. I gaghị arapụ m

O ihe ikwuru


O ihe ikwuru

O ihe ikwuru

O ihe ikwuru...


I gaghị arapụ m

I gaghị arapụ m. I gaghị arapụ m

O ihe ikwuru...


Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, You never Let me suffer

Saviour, Provider, Healer, You never let me down

Everybody say


Jesus, Jesus, Jesus

You never let me down

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus

You never let me down


Holy One, I cannot live without You

Righteous one, I cannot live without You

The one I love, I cannot live without You


Outro:

Can't you see, you cannot do without Him

He's the righteous one, you are not holy without Him

He's the holy one, you cannot do without Him

If He leaves you...


You won’t leave me, You won’t leave me

You won’t leave me

That’s what You said

That’s what You said



Click the link to download: What He Says by GUC mp3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Movie: Audacity

Pics @ audacitymovie.com Little about Audacity: Audacity is a movie by Living Waters produced and written by Ray Comfort. Casted in the movie include; Travis Owen as Peter, Molly Ritter as Diana, Ben Price as Ben and others. Storyline: The movie is all about having the boldness to approach an intimidating matter in the society as homosexuality which was the case study. If one knows the truth which his neighbor(s) is ignorant of, even when the matter is controversial, he should summon courage to let them know the truth or live to regret it not letting them know. The movie also gave a unique approach on evangelizing to a gay. The hilarious part of the movie was anchored by Ben Price. Audience comment: Because the subject matter (homosexuality) is controversial, many gave a negative comment. Example, A said, “It’s so sad any actor would accept making a film like this. Well, it was made by the banana guy. What can you expect …” A prominent American producer/director said, “Audacity wil...