Skip to main content

Song lyrics and Download: Ayamma by Frank Edward



Em, oh

Ayelelele ma ma...


Chorus:


Jesus, I mara mma eh

Eze Jesus, I bu sor mma eh

Ihe ikwuru ka I ga eme

Ayamma eh eh

Ihe ikwuru ka I ga eme

Ayamma eh eh

Okwa ihe ikwuru ka I ga emem

Ayamm eh eh, ewo

Onye oma mara mma eh



Jesus, I mara mma eh

Eze Jesus, I bu sor mma eh

Ihe ikwuru ka I ga eme

Ayamma eh eh

Ihe ikwuru ka I ga eme

Ayamma eh eh

Ihe ikwuru ka I ga emem

Ayamm eh eh

Onye oma mara mma eh


Verse 1:


Mmm, make I tell you something

Biko getenu mu nti

This my God na helele

Im name na agidigba


Everyday He dey do me something, oya

Oya see me counting, eh

I no fit count oh

Because even if I have a million years

I no fit count wetin you dey do for me oh

Na because of me they nailed you on the cross

This love, this love, this love

Oh, oh oh oh


Chorus:


Jesus, I mara mma eh

Eze Jesus, I bu sor mma eh

Ihe ikwuru ka I ga eme

Ayamma eh eh

Ihe ikwuru ka I ga eme

Ayamma eh eh

Ihe ikwuru ka I ga eme

Ayamm eh eh

Onye oma mara mma eh


Ihe ikwuru ka I ga eme

Ayamma eh eh

Ihe ikwuru ka I ga eme

Ayamma eh eh

Ihe ikwuru ka I ga emem

Ayamma eh eh

Onye oma mara mma eh


Verse 2:

Ah, Eze Nara ekele

If not for your love o tell me where I for dey

Everyday me I go praise you dey go

Onye oma mara mma eh


Ah, okwa gi neburu mu ibu

Ebube le, okwa gi naluru m olu e

Ihe ikere eke na enye gi ekele

Onye oma mara mma eh

 

Iyoyoyoyo oh, iyoyoyoyo oh

Iyo oyoyoyo

Onye oma mara mma e


Iyoyoyoyo oh, iyoyoyoyo oh

Iyo oyoyoyo

Onye oma mara mma e


Thank you Jesus


Outro:

Ayamma eh eh...


Click here to download: Ayamma by Frank Edwards mp3

Watch the video here: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Causes of Infertility

Introduction: Cases of infertility have lived with man for ages. The most appalling mindset of some society in the world is that women are to be blamed for all infertility cases. This mindset they supported saying that women are the one that conceive and carry the baby to term, therefore inability to conceive should be addressed to them. This is not true because men have an equal part to play just as women.