Skip to main content

Song Lyrics and Video Watch: I Prepare (iPrepare) by Moses Bliss



Verse 1:

I Prepare

I Prepare my Heart
For the Life that is to Come
I Prepare my Heart
For the Joy of Meeting Jesus
I Prepare my Heart
For the Coming Endless Life
I Prepare my Heart
To Hear well done Faithful Servant

I Prepare my Heart
For the Life that is to Come
I Prepare my Heart
For the Joy of Meeting Jesus
I Prepare my Heart
For the Coming Endless Life
I Prepare my Heart
To Hear well done Faithful Servant

Chorus:
I Prepare, I Prepare
For the Coming of Jesus
I Prepare, I Prepare
For the Coming of the Lord

Verse 2:
No Room for Distractions
Aah aah aah
No Room for the Flesh
Aah aah aah
Daily I Sow to the Spirit
Aah aah aah
Cause my Life is from Above
My Hand is on the Plough
I’m never Looking Back
I’m Climbing up this Mountain
And the Lord is Waiting for Me
Let no Man Bother me
Cause I am Marked
With the Mark of Christ O
I am going to See the Lord

Chorus:
I Prepare, I Prepare
For the Coming of Jesus
I Lay aside every Weight
I Prepare, I Prepare
For the Coming of the Lord

My Eyes is Fixed on Jesus,
Everything is for the Kingdom
I Prepare, I Prepare
For the Coming of Jesus
I’ll Tell the whole World
and Everybody He is Coming
I Prepare, I Prepare
For the Coming of the Lord

Bridge:
Gold has no Value
Wealth has no Meaning
As I Contemplate your Glory
Nothing Else Matters
Nothing Else Counts Now
As I Wait to See your Face

Gold has no Value
Wealth has no Meaning
As I Contemplate your Glory
Nothing Else Matters
Nothing Else Counts Now
As I Wait to See your Face

Repeat Verse 1:
I Prepare my Heart
For the Life that is to Come
I Prepare my Heart
For the Joy of Meeting Jesus
I Prepare my Heart
For the Coming Endless Life
I Prepare my Heart
To Hear Well-done
Faithful Servant

Watch the audio video here: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Causes of Infertility

Introduction: Cases of infertility have lived with man for ages. The most appalling mindset of some society in the world is that women are to be blamed for all infertility cases. This mindset they supported saying that women are the one that conceive and carry the baby to term, therefore inability to conceive should be addressed to them. This is not true because men have an equal part to play just as women.