Skip to main content

Song lyrics and download: You Are God All By Yourself by Eben



You Are God All By Yourself lyrics:


Verse1:
Mighty God, I bless your name
Holy one, I worship you
For you are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

Age to age, you’re still the same
All creation will shout your name
For you are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

Chorus
For who you are, I bless your name
For who you are, I worship you
You are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

For who you are, I bless your name
For who you are, I worship you
You are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

Verse2 (Choir):
Mighty God, I bless your name
Holy one, I worship you
For you are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

Age to age, you’re still the same
All creation will shout your name
For you are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

Chorus
For who you are, I bless your name
For who you are, I worship you
You are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

For who you are, I bless your name
For who you are, I worship you
You are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

For who you are, I bless your name
For who you are, I worship you
You are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

Outro:
I worship you oh God
From the bottom of my heart
I give you glory


Follow the link to download: You Are God All By Yourself mp3

Comments

  1. Pls upload the midi of this song: you are God all by yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I'll work on that if possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Movie: Audacity

Pics @ audacitymovie.com Little about Audacity: Audacity is a movie by Living Waters produced and written by Ray Comfort. Casted in the movie include; Travis Owen as Peter, Molly Ritter as Diana, Ben Price as Ben and others. Storyline: The movie is all about having the boldness to approach an intimidating matter in the society as homosexuality which was the case study. If one knows the truth which his neighbor(s) is ignorant of, even when the matter is controversial, he should summon courage to let them know the truth or live to regret it not letting them know. The movie also gave a unique approach on evangelizing to a gay. The hilarious part of the movie was anchored by Ben Price. Audience comment: Because the subject matter (homosexuality) is controversial, many gave a negative comment. Example, A said, “It’s so sad any actor would accept making a film like this. Well, it was made by the banana guy. What can you expect …” A prominent American producer/director said, “Audacity wil...