Skip to main content

Song lyrics and download: Kachifonu by Limoblaze




Kachifonu lyrics


Verse1:
One time for my real jeez
One time for my hommies
One time for the guys wey dey play my jamz like say them dey owe me
Shout out to all the radio, playing my songs in the stereo
Oluwa go bless you o, your blessings go come, e go come on a steady o

Anointing juru mu isi, ha na akpo mu David
Ma na ndi nile na achi m ochi ha chezoro chukwu di
So my brother don’t you hate me, your hating will not break me
But I get only one word for you today if you hate me

 Chorus:
Kachifonu
See all the people wey bin doubt this boy before (Kachifonu)
And all the people wey dey pray say make I fall (Kachifonu)
Now I gat Jehovah, me I don dey ball (Kachifonu)
Am heading to the top, I no go ever stop (Kachifonu)
Imana ife na emezikwe n’uwa (mezikwe n’uwa)
Mana Jehovah emerigo ndi uwa (ah ah ah ah)
Anyi na aga n’iru, anyi na asu n’ana
And we going higher everyday na Jesus be ladder o

Ha chekwana ha ga emetu anyi aka
Mana Jehovah ekwero ka fa metu anyi aka
Even if I fall by His grace I stand and waka
Ebe nile anyi na aga kwa fa na efezi anyi aka

Verse2:
I thought I said it before
I thought I said it before, oh no
They never be greater than us
They never be greater than us, oh yeah
My eyes are fixed on the cross
My eyes are fixed on the cross, oh yeah
There’s nothing stressing me now
There’s nothing stressing me now, oh yeah

Anointing juru mu isi, ha na akpo mu David
Ma na ndi nile na achi m ochi ha chezoro chukwu di
So my brother don’t you hate me, your hating will not break me
But I get only one word for you today if you hate me

Chorus:
Kachifonu
See all the people wey bin doubt this boy before (Kachifonu)
And all the people wey dey pray say make I fall (Kachifonu)
Now I gat Jehovah, me I don dey ball (Kachifonu)
Am heading to the top, I no go ever stop (Kachifonu)
Imana ife na emezikwe n’uwa (mezikwe n’uwa)
Mana Jehovah emerigo ndi uwa (ah ah ah ah)
Anyi na aga n’iru, anyi na asu n’ana
And we going higher everyday na Jesus be ladder o

It’s been a long time but we’re here now
And am grateful for the journey so far
It’s been a long time but we’re here now
And I thank God for the journey so far
So to all my problems I say kachifonu
And to all my pains I say kachifonu

Kachifonu implies goodnight in Igbo language which also implies “let the day break.”


Click the link to download: Kachifonu mp3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Causes of Infertility

Introduction: Cases of infertility have lived with man for ages. The most appalling mindset of some society in the world is that women are to be blamed for all infertility cases. This mindset they supported saying that women are the one that conceive and carry the baby to term, therefore inability to conceive should be addressed to them. This is not true because men have an equal part to play just as women.