Skip to main content

Song lyrics: Ibuchi by Frank Edwards



Ibuchi lyrics:


Verse1:
My heart, my soul, I give you
My life, my all I give you
You said in your word
You never let me stumble and fall
I live by your word
Your tender mercy dey comfort me
Even if this world is falling
I will still depend on you

Chorus:
Ibuchi, ibuchi
I give my heart and soul to you
I give my life and my all to you
Ibuchi, ibuchi
I give my heart and soul to you
I give my life and my all to you

Verse2:
Take it all, take it all
The spirit, soul and body
It all belongs to you
God of everything
I don’t wanna live again without you
He knows everything
I don’t wanna go anywhere without you
My endless love
Even if this world is falling
I will still defend on you

Chorus:

‘Ibuchi’ means you are God. It is a song of total dedication to God and total trust in Him knowing He never fails, He is God. This should be the prayer and song of every Christian at all time, no matter the situation.

Instrumentals:
The ushering of the flute and string mellowed the song in a spirit exciting way. The piano formed the foundation of the song while the bass guitar strengthened the song.
The vocals presented a sense of submission and dependence. The sound effects energized the song at the required interval.


If you in Nigeria, visit any CD shop and the Album Frankincense or visit the links to buy the song online if you are not in Nigeria or not disposed: Frankincense by Frank Edwards iTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Causes of Infertility

Introduction: Cases of infertility have lived with man for ages. The most appalling mindset of some society in the world is that women are to be blamed for all infertility cases. This mindset they supported saying that women are the one that conceive and carry the baby to term, therefore inability to conceive should be addressed to them. This is not true because men have an equal part to play just as women.