Skip to main content

Song lyrics: Eyes on You by JayMikee


Little about Jaymikee:

Jaymikee (Joshua mike Bamiloye) is the son of Mike Bamiloye, who is famous for his film/movie evangelical ministry, Mount Zion Films. Jaymikee is a graduate of Bowen University. His music ministry began at the age of 14 as a background music and sound effects producer for Mount Zion Films. His singing ministry however started early 2010 but his first album wasn’t released until 2013 which was a compilation of 13 tracks produced over the years.

Info and pics @ gospelcentric.net

Eyes on me lyrics:

‎Verse 1

This song has been written
For those whose spirits are imprisoned
Victims of the devil’s lies
that they would never fit into the promises of God, listen!
It’s because you’ve forgotten who you are
The power God has given you to fight the war
The next time you are down on the floor
Just remind yourself who these names are for

Chorus

I am a living testimony
I am a proof of a miracle
I am the light in the darkness
The voice crying out in the wilderness
I am the temple of the Most High
I am a chosen generation
I am an image of the Father
The soul that was saved from the slaughter
Dark days and stormy nights
Thunder and lightning flash the skies
Won’t stop me from holding on
Because I’ve got my eyes on You
Strong winds and heavy rain
Black clouds and shadows all around
Can’t stop me from holding on
Because I’ve got my eyes on You
‘Cause you are all I have
And You are all I need
I am complete when I’m in You
Even though I’m bleeding
You hear my prayer
And when I call you answer me
You raised me up so I can hear you say
‘Just hold on’

Verse 2

Today we Christians live in fear
The fear of how much pressure our souls can bear
We say to everyone that we are standing
But deep inside of our hearts
we know that we are bending
That is why everyday we are rising and falling
Instead of flying high we are on the ground crawling
That’s why I’m here to remind you of who you really are
And your status in the universe

(Chorus)

Bridge

So in conclusion
Do away with every feeling or spirit of confusion
It’s an illusion
Let your hearts and minds
be accustomed to the scripture
Now that’s the bigger picture
Begin to see yourself through God’s eyes
Any other theory is nothing but devil’s lies
Let the Holy Spirit take the lead
‘Cause in the nick of time
He’s all that you will ever need

(chorus)

The rap was well delivered. The rap and the chorus were graced by the word of God, word of encourage which is enough to get you back to your feet.

Instrumentals:

The piano and string sound gave the rap the necessary foundation. The vocals were inspiring.


Follow the link to download: Eyes on You mp3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Causes of Infertility

Introduction: Cases of infertility have lived with man for ages. The most appalling mindset of some society in the world is that women are to be blamed for all infertility cases. This mindset they supported saying that women are the one that conceive and carry the baby to term, therefore inability to conceive should be addressed to them. This is not true because men have an equal part to play just as women.