Skip to main content

Song lyrics: I’ll forever sing by Frank Edwards




I’ll forever sing lyrics:


Verse1:
Lord you’ve so good to me
My life I give it all to you
You are my inspiration forever
My life and all I have
I owe it to you
 Chorus:

I’ll forever sing mma mma eh
I’ll forever sing Chukwu ebuka
Lord you’ve been good to me
Idi ebube, I mara mma

Verse2:

Lord you’ve faithful to me
Your love I just can’t get enough
You are my satisfaction forever
The life and all that I am
I owe it to you

Chorus:

This is a song of thanksgiving to God and time of counting his blessings on us. The chorus said he’ll forever sing ‘mma mma’ and ‘Chukwuebuka’ which were two songs that was part his foremost album.

Instrumentals:

Frank Edwards did it again by providing the necessary instruments including; the guitar, piano, violin and others. The vocal was good and fits in with the instruments.


If you in Nigeria, visit any CD shop and the Album Frankincense or visit the links to buy the song online if you are not in Nigeria or not disposed: Frankincense by Frank Edwards iTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Causes of Infertility

Introduction: Cases of infertility have lived with man for ages. The most appalling mindset of some society in the world is that women are to be blamed for all infertility cases. This mindset they supported saying that women are the one that conceive and carry the baby to term, therefore inability to conceive should be addressed to them. This is not true because men have an equal part to play just as women.