Skip to main content

Song Lyrics: I Need You by Donnie McClurkin

Pics @ gospelcentric.net

Little about Donnie McClurkin:
Birth name : Donald Andrew McClurkin, Jr.
Born: November 9, 1959 (age 56)
Origin: Copiague, New York, U.S.
Genres: Gospel, Contemporary Christian, Inspirational/Worship, Hymns
Years active: 1996–present
Info @ wikipedia.org


Verse1:
Where would I go without your hand holding me
And how could I live without you, I could not see
Lord what could I do with life, where would I go
How would I handle things, lord I don’t know
I pray again
Lord I fall, I fall so short, so short
You know my end lord
From the start you know my heart

Chorus:
I need you …2x

Where would I go without your hand holding me
How could I live without you, I could not see
What could I do with life, where would I go
How would I handle things, lord I don’t know
I pray again
I fall, I fall so short, so short
You know my end
From the start you know my heart

Chorus:
I need you …4x

Verse2:
When I cry, you hear me
When I call your name, you’re near me
Your love is there to guide and hold me

Chorus:
I need you lord, I need you lord

Outro:
I pray again, I fall so short
You know …

This is the heart cry of one who desperately need Jesus and totally depended on him for life. So whenever you feel so down, cling to this song and look unto God for help.

Instrumentals:
The string and sound the piano creates the background of worship. The drums and other sound effects were present to get the worship going in the right way. I will not forget the voice of Pastor Donnie and his inspiring choir.


Follow the link to watch the video: I Need You Video

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Song lyrics: Cheta by Ada

Ada’s Biography Ada Ehi aka Ada is simply sensational. Storming the gospel music scene with an eclectic blend of Pop Rock fusions, she reaches out to her world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through her unique sound, impacting lives with his saving knowledge and power as she goes. An artiste of a very rare quality! Ada's sound is very unique and anointed, carrying the lifting power of the Holy Ghost. She is known for her sweet melodies, powerful inspiring lyrics and very happy sound, making her arrival into the scene of Gospel music successful and heralded as pure, fresh, original, and lifting with an amazing global impact which has earned her some serious acknowledgement and recognition's. Born to Victor and Mabel Ndukauba in the 80's, she along with her three (3) brothers grew up surrounded by music especially christian sounds. She graduated from Lagos state university where she studied chemical & polymer engineering and came in contact with Pastor Chris...

Song lyrics and download: Igwe by Mercy Chinwo

Mercy Chinwo Biography Mercy Chinwo, was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She won the title of the hit reality show, Nigerian Idol on Sunday 8th April, 2012. After releasing her debut single “Testimony”, she serves a powerful worship song as a follow up. Igwe lyrics: Verse1: Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Chukwu neme mma, chukwu neme mma Chi onye nji eme onu, chi onye nji eme onu Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse2: Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Yes you reign, yes you reign In all the earth, yes you reign God Yes you reign, yes you reign Yes you reign Only you are God Chorus: Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Igwe, igwe, Only you are God Verse3: Oh what a father I have in you, Oh what a f...

Causes of Infertility

Introduction: Cases of infertility have lived with man for ages. The most appalling mindset of some society in the world is that women are to be blamed for all infertility cases. This mindset they supported saying that women are the one that conceive and carry the baby to term, therefore inability to conceive should be addressed to them. This is not true because men have an equal part to play just as women.